CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nailed It!

So I have a little more time on my hands after the move we just made so I have been getting a little creative with the nail polish! Here is my new mani:

 I used Party Pink by Savvy and Black Expressionism by Finger Paints.

Super fun and super easy for a quick change to your nails!

I know I have talked about this product before but I just can't get enough of it!

This Awaken Sea Salt Scrub from Arbonne is amazing! In a before post I had mentioned how I use it before using a self-tanner. But let me tell you about why I love it for the hands!

When I first started my business with Arbonne, this is one of the first products I ordered! I loved it and I wanted to use it on everybody at my parties so they could see how wonderful it really is. So one day I am sitting in my kitchen and my dad is about to leave for a road trip and I convince him before he leaves to let me wash his hands and "practice" using this before the party I was having that night! He was a good sport and let me do my thing! He complained that it was gooey (duh...while it's on your hands it is!) and I told him that he would never have to do it again just humor me this time! So I finished and he left. Two hours later he called me and this is what he said, "Alecia, what is that stuffed called that you used on my hands?" I told him. Then he said, "I don't know what that stuff is but it works...I just looked down at my hands and they look younger!" Now ladies, if my DAD is saying this (who pays attention to nothing) then it must mean that it works!! Get it! I am telling you...it. is. awesome!

If you would like this product, please go to arbonne.com or email me at aleciaeastridge@gmail.com for more details!

XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment